• Information We Collect
• How We Use Your Information
• Information We Share
• Your Privacy Choices
• Accessing Our Sites Globally
Information We Collect
CamdenBoss collects the following types of information through the i4innovation sites:
• Information you provide. Personal Data you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting SmartBoxx customer service.
• Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of CamdenBoss sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
• Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from CamdenBoss sites, information collected offline, or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
CamdenBoss uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the CamdenBoss products and services you request.
• To offer and provide information about similar and/or related products and services.
• To customize and improve your experience on CamdenBoss sites.
• To generally improve our products and CamdenBoss sites and other internal business purposes.
• To notify and report to authorities under our legal obligations.
Under European data protection laws, CamdenBoss must have a legal basis to process your Personal Data. The legal basis that applies in a particular instance will depend on the specific purposes described above for which CamdenBoss is processing your Personal Data:
• In certain instances, CamdenBoss may ask for your consent to collect and process your Personal Data. Should you choose to provide your consent, you may later withdraw your consent by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect processing which has already occurred.
• In other instances, the processing of your Personal Data may be necessary in order to comply with an applicable law or regulation or for the performance of a contract to which you are subject. You may not be able to opt out of this processing, or your choice to opt out may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation otherwise owed to you.
• In yet other instances, CamdenBoss may process your Personal Data based on CamdenBoss' legitimate interests in communicating with you about our products and services, and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to opt out of all such processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section.
Processing operations may include the recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data. The Personal Data we collect about you may be stored for ten years following the most recent interaction we have had with you, after which point it will be archived only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
Information We Share
CamdenBoss does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except:
• To another company in connection with the sale or transfer of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of CamdenBoss' affiliates.
• To governing regulatory authorities or as may otherwise be necessary for CamdenBoss to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to see and get a copy of the Personal Data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you. You have the right to receive data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. To seek access to Personal Data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to opt out of particular programs, please contact our Data Protection Manager by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the CamdenBoss site you are using, by using the CamdenBoss contact information on the SmartBoxx mobile application you are using, or by e-mailing us at marketing@CamdenBoss.com. You may also send a letter to the following address:
60 James Carter Road
Your local Data Protection Authority is responsible for making sure that applicable privacy laws are followed in your locality. For more information about your privacy rights, or if you are not able to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to make a complaint, please contact your local Data Protection Authority.
CamdenBoss maintains controls to protect and secure Personal Data, but when you share Personal Data online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could gain access to your information.
Accessing Our Sites Globally